Workforce XS Geelong have recently received an influx of work for Asbestos Labourers commencing immediately.
To be considered for the positions applicants will be required to demonstrate the followings skills, experiences and licences;
- General labouring experience in manual environments
- Experience with safe use of hand and power tools
- Class B Asbestos Removal licence
- Construction Induction (White Card)
- Ability to perform in repetitive work environments
- A strong focus towards safety, committment and reliabilty in the workplace
- Asbestos removal experience (preferred, not essential)
- Drivers licence with an ability to get to locations between Geelong and Werribee
In return the successful applicants will be given;
- Stable employment with potential for ongoing opportunities
- Above award wages with strong earning capacity
- Support from an employer who is committed to staff safety and wellbeing
To apply please submit applications to Justin Thompson at Workforce XS Geelong on phone (03) 4246 0460.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: