Event Cleaners - Labouring
Our client is currently seeking fit, motivated and enthusiastic people to work at an exciting event held near Geelong from the 10th - 16th of March.
You will be supplied with a ticket to the event and will be required to camp at the site while working over the 6 days.
Duties and responsibilties:
- Ensuring event site is clear and bins are maintained
- Bathroom attendant ensuring they are tidy and maintained
- General labouring
- Clearing of rubbish throughout the events
What we require:
- Excellent work ethic and attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work various hours
- Physically fit
- Cleaning experience is an advantage
If you wish to be apart of our clients dynamic event team then please hit Apply NOW!
Frontline Human Resources
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: