Manufacturing, Construction And General Labourers
- Located in Geelong
- Multiple positions with full time working hours
- Commencing asap
Workforce XS Geelong have entered the new year with a variety of new roles to commence shortly across a number of industries.
These positions are aligned to a number of employers all based in the Geelong area.
To be considered for these roles applicants must possess the following;
- Genuine commitment to full time working hours with strong reliability and punctuality
- An ability to work well in team environments
- Strong workplace initiative with the ability to take on new responsibilities
- Focus towards safety in the workplace
- Previous experience in physical roles
In addition applicants who also possess the following are encouraged to apply;
- Forklift licence
- Heavy vehicle licence (MR, HR or above)
- Previous machine operating or manufacturing/production experience
- Construction Induction (White Card)
Please note some positions may be required to complete a drug and alcohol assessment prior to commencement.
For further information please call Workforce XS Geelong on (03) 4246 0460.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: