Hr/hc Truck Driver And Labourer
PROGRAMMED SKILLED WORKFORCE
Programmed Skilled Workforce Geelong are currently seeking experienced plant operators, truck drivers (HR/HC) and labourers to commence work based in Geelong for an established Asphalt Company.
This is a casual role offering great hours and development opportunities.
As we are always seeking a diverse workforce we would like to encourage both male and female candidates of all ages and experience levels to apply.
To be considered for this role, applicants must possess the following:
* HC or HR truck licence (if applying for driving role)
* Construction Induction (White card)
* Civil tickets or asphalting experience (desirable, however not essential)
* Driver's licence and reliable transport
* Full working availability and ability to work overtime if required
* Willingness to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
Other qualities that we look for:
* Good work ethic
* Punctuality and reliability
* OH&S conscious and good general knowledge of OH&S policies and procedures
* Willingness to learn and work in a team environment
If you meet the above criteria, please apply online
Programmed Skilled Workforce
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit ourwebsite.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: