TLR CONTRACTING PTY LTD
TLR Contracting (Aust) Pty Ltd (TLR) is a specialist in the field of lifecycle contracted resources and a strategic business solution partner for Australia and New Zealand industries.
TLR's primary focus is asset life cycle support, thus creating employment opportunities both in Trades and Technical Engineering fields. We provide employees opportunities to work with us within our industry partner's sites, who also provide a high level of compliance to Safety, Employment obligations, Quality, Performance, and Delivery.
ZERO HARM Culture with 1200 Days LTI Free
We are seeking multiple Trades with AQF Cert 3 qualified and experienced Carpenters and or Sheetmetal workers / Cladders or shopfitters with 11M+ Boom lift Tickets and white card. To assist in a large number of Commercial and Government projects across Melbourne. These are casual contract positions for an immediate start for the right persons. As part of a TLR team, you will be working day shift within dynamic management teams and fluid working environment with the potential opportunity for both workshop and installation work on-site on an ongoing basis.
What we are offering
- Ongoing casual employment for the right applicants
- Top Rates with Daily Travel
- Overtime Penalty Rates (Time & a Half & Double Time)
- PPE supplied (Excluding Safety Boots)
- Immediate Start
- Work until Christmas
- Minimum Cert 3 in related Trade
- Work at heights Tickets
- Hold a Drivers Licence and Industry White Card.
- Elevated work Platform Below 11m ticket
- You need a minimum Cert 3 in Carpentry, Shopfitting or Sheet metal Trade with a proven track record and stable experience working onsite both Commercial residential and industrial projects.
- Must have a professional approach and safety-focused and able to work with installation teams.
- Able to read and interpret shop drawings as well as working with architects and designers to individual client specifications using Cladding equipment and tools of trade
- Demonstrated work history, professional approach with a customer-focused attitude
- Experience and or knowledge of Building Cladding Systems would be highly regarded
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and lateral thinking with an analytical eye for problem-solving.
- You will need a positive can-do attitude, excellent organisational and time management skills, good interpersonal skills, the ability to complete paperwork and online systems
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment to meet key delivery and program times
For further details and confidential discussion and more information on these and other upcoming work, please contact TLR on1300 32 1010
or register online www.TLRcontracting.com.au. We look forward to speaking with you soon. TLR will be conducting interviews over the weekends to and after hours at either our Melton or Bayswater offices to accommodate.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: