Apprentice Cabinet Maker
We are seeking an apprentice cabinet maker for our factory in South Geelong. Full time position working 38 hours a week with occasional overtime and weekend work. The desired applicant will be honest, hardworking and have excellent attention to detail. They will also be reliable, punctual and take pride in their work, surrounds and themselves.
Responsibilities will be to dedicate yourself to learn the following through guidance and supervision:
- Using power tools.
- Sanding and spraying.
- Demolition and installation of joinery.
- Operating machinery (panel saw, edgebander, drill press).
- Cutting and edging board.
- Assembly, gluing and laminating components of cabinetry.
- Read and interpret drawings and cutting lists.
To be successful in the role you will need to be able to meet the following selection criteria:
- Interest in wood working.
- Ability to cope with the physical demands of the job.
- Competent in maths and english.
- Enjoy practical and manual work.
- Show initiative.
- Enthusiastic and respectful.
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: