Connected Gardens Pty Ltd
We are a landscape gardening business based out of Geelong.
We are engaged by our clients to complete a variety of jobs, ranging from design and creating new gardens, to maintaining and developing large and small gardens on a regular basis.
We are looking for someone on a part time or full time position who has had experience in gardening including spraying, planting, weeding and using/driving small machines.
- A track record of hard work, reliability and customer service
- Demonstrated understanding of workplace health and safety requirements
- Team orientation with a willingness to accept instructions, help others as necessary, contribute effectively in team activities and represent the business positively in the field.
- Current drivers licence, (essential) (having your own vehicle and a manual licence an advantage)
- Experience using herbicides and using spray equipment (essential)
- Willing to perform manual labour tasks (essential)
- Plant identifiction (preferred)
- Experience in planting (preferred)
- Experience with small motors including whipper snipper, mower etc (preferred)
- Weed identification, especially between native and ornamental plants (preferred)
- Planting plants, from tube stock to semi mature trees
- Pest eradication using bait
- Using a ride on mower, push mower, whipper snipper, leaf blower etc
- Some manual labour ie. shovelling soil and/or bark.
- Working responsibly unsupervised
- Accountability for own performance
- A great ambassador for the business.
For more information, or to apply, click here.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: